I am on radiant level but riotgames programmers did so i was never able to play the game without sabotage

Riotgames programmers sabotaged 100% of my time in valorant in 1000 different ways, so i was never able to play the game… Just when i have to kill somebody then riotgames freeze my screen so i die instead of killing some. Just when some peak me then riotgames programmers did so on my screen that enemy teleport 1 meter, riotgames programmers do so i start laggin in the first 1 to 2 minutes in 100% deathmatch matches, riotgames do so i have extremely heavy lag the first 3 to 6 rounds of a match, riotgames used to do so everytime i jump then my screen froze for 2 seconds. riotgames programmers sabotaged 100% of my time in this game so i was never able to play the game and if any of those sabotages happen, then i start tilt and play 5000000 time worse. Just if riotgames freeze my screen on important moments just when i had to kill somebody. Like if i try to kill somebody then the programmers freeze my screen for 1-2 seconds in the moment i had to kill so i die instead. i would get 40 kills 3 deaths but i get 15 kills 20 deaths because riotgames programmers sabotaged the match.

IF I WOULD GET 40 KILLS AND 4 DEATHS THEN I GET 15 KILLS AND 22 DEATHS INSTEAD BECAUSE RIOTGAMES PROGRAMMERS SABOTAGED THE MATCH… Now when omen teleport into me and i just had to kill him then riotgames programmers froze my screen so i didn’t get the kill and this made me tilt so i started to play a half million time worse after this happened so i had to leave the match or i might just had 40-2 score that match… 100% bad results i ever had in valorant was because of sabotage but i would be one of the very best in the world if riotgames programmers never sabotaged anything…

IN THE RANGE, THEN AFTER EACH KILL, THEN MY SCREEN FREEZE SO I CAN ONLY KILL THE BOTS IN 5-20% OF MY NORMAL SPEED, IN THE RANGE THEN THEY ALSO DID THIS SO WHEN I CLICK 1 TIME THEN 2 TO 7 BULLETS COME OUT. THEY SABOTAGED 100% OF MY TIME IN THIS GAME SO THE GAME ALWAYS WAS UNPLAYABLE, I WAS ALWAYS ON A PRO LEVEL BUT RIOTGAMES PROGRAMMERS DID SO ALL BAD RESULTS I EVER HAD WAS BECAUSE OF SABOTAGE…

THERE HAVE BEEN MANY OTHER SABOTAGES SO THE GAME DIDN’T PLAY LIKE IT SHOULD BE…
RIOTGAMES PROGRAMMERS CAN START LAGGIN ME WHENEVER THEY WANT AND THEY DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD SO I WAS NEVER ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME.

Sounds like you need to fix your computer mate…

NO, it’s only 1 or 2 of the enemies and it’s only in the few seconds i had to kill the enemies they had big movement lag so they was impossible to kill.

NO, it’s only 1 or 2 of the enemies and it’s only in the few seconds i had to kill the enemies they had big movement lag so they was impossible to kill. IT’S RIOTGAMES PROGRAMMERS DOING SO ENEMIES HAVE BIG MOVEMENT LAG JUST WHEN I HAD TO KILL THEM SO I DIE INSTEAD OF KILLING THEM. IT’S RIOTGAMES PROGRAMMERS THAT CHANGE 40 KILLS 0 DEATHS TO 27 KILLS AND 21 DEATHS