Riotgames sabotaged 98% of my matches and if i would get 40 kills and 0 deaths then i get 26-22, this is why i was always on a pro level & why i could even be top 20 best player in the world. because i never tried the game without sabotage

WHY I ALWAYS WAS ON A PRO LEVEL IN VALORANT AND WHY I WAS NEVER LESS THEN RADIANT IN SKILL IS BECAUSE I HAD PLAYED WITH 100S OF SABOTAGES. 40 KILLS AND 0 DEATHS IS CHANGED TO 27 KILLS AND 23 DEATHS BECAUSE RIOTGAMES PROGRAMMERS USED ALOT OF SABOTAGE…

IF I MISS A 1TAP THEN RIOTGAMES USED TELEPORT OR MOVEMENT LAG ON THAT ENEMY I MISS MY HEADSHOT ON.

IF I DIE THEN RIOTGAMES USED SABOTAGE 90% OF THE TIME I DIED!!!

Riotgames sabotaged 100% of my time in valorant and it’s why i could even be top 25-120 best player in the game, almost every time i die in valorant then it was riotgames programmers sabotage that made me die and without this sabotage then i would not had died and maybe even got a ACE.

lately they use movement lag on the enemy top fragger every single time he come into sight… If he peak me then he had big movement lag so he was impossible to kill… Riotgames usually use this movement lag on 1 to 2 of the enemies in a match and every freekill i had on those players is with me dying instead because riotgames activated movement lag on those enemies for 2 to 4 seconds everytime they get into sight on my screen, so they are impossible to kill. If 5 enemies come then i can just 1 tap all of them but riotgames used movement lag on 1 or 2 of those enemies so they was impossible to kill and i will die by those 2 enemies with movement lag every single time… I would have a kda of about 12-15 on my last account because all matches would been 38-1, 37-4 and good scores like this… Riotgames can change a result from 40-0 to 27-22 by using different kind of sabotage… The range / shooting test is also sabotaged and i could never use that game mode. if it got fixed then 1 hour later it’s sabotaged again and the sabotage always come quickly back.

The only way i die is riotgames using movement lag / teleport on that enemy that killed me…

It start to be every match then riotgames always use movement lag on the enemy top fragger so he is impossible to kill…

It’s standard that i miss 20 to 30 freekills in a match, riotgames use movement lag / teleport on all enemies that kill me…

EVERY GAME IS WITH THE BEST PLAYER OF THE ENEMY TEAM, HE HAVE BIG MOVEMENT LAG FOR A FEW SECONDS SO HE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL EVERYTIME HE COME INTO SIGHT ON MY SCREEN, IT’S EVERY SINGLE FREEKILL ON THE ENEMIES BEST PLAYER IS WITH ME DYING INSTEAD. IT’S ALL DEATHS IS BECAUSE RIOTGAMES USED BIG MOVEMENT LAG ON THAT ENEMY THAT KILL ME… I COULD BE TOP 25 BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD BECAUSE I NEVER PLAYED THIS GAME WITHOUT SABOTAGE.