The 5-6 day break

What are you guys planning to do during this time off from the game, as it moves into its release? (I believe it’s too early of a release)

Are you guys going to grind an aim trainer, CSGO, or just play games with the boys?

Would love to hear what you are planning.

2 Likes

Personally gunna do some aim training and games with the boys but im looking for more ideas :man_shrugging::smiley:

1 Like

I will be playing Overwatch, even though it will hurt my aim a bit :smiley: (since heroes and gameplay are so different)

2 Likes

That’s what I’m playing as a fix, ability management will help, but yeah my aim is about to go down the drain lol

1 Like

Warzone, Overwatch, Etc. are all games that are fun with friends for the most part
Lets just hope we don’t ruin all our hours practicing aim haha

1 Like

It will quickly come back.

I have even experienced that longer pauses improved my game play overall :smiley:

1 Like

And you said you play overwatch? Who do you mainly play?
I’m a Tracer, Genji, Reaper main

1 Like

Bruh I’m just grinding aim lab. The beta was fun while it lasted but I’m so bored now that we have to wait 4 more days until the serves come back online. But it will be worth it with hero 11, the new Venice map and some buffs and tweaks. Gets me excited for Tuesday!

2 Likes

bit of a mix really keeping my aim fresh with some faceit and then playing some games with the boys and some league sometimes

2 Likes

For sure! Tuesday is about to be hype (most likely going to wait for a few days to play ranked though)
And I never really got into aim lab, i used it like 1-2 years ago, but never got huge on it… What is the difference between it and Kovaak?
Or is it just personal preference?

1 Like

‘games with the boys’ are going to be the #1 time waster during this time
I’m going to probably grind overwatch, and kovaak during this
And I never really got into League…

1 Like

I wasnt a fan of league until a friend showed me how the game actually works and now i think its a great way to blow off steam when im annoyed at valorant lol